Craig

IIRC Dachstein by default does not have ifconfig but the iproute2 command
suite, e.g. you have to use ip.
There is a ifconfig.lrp module at
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/cstein/Packages/ifconfig.htm

HTH

Erich

At 16:04 29.07.2002, you wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>How do I, or I should say, WHERE do I run the ifconfig command from???
>I've tried just logging in to Dachstein, and changing to the sbin
>directory and nothing works. Hmmph, I'm stumped! Thank you, have a great
>week.
>
>Craig

THINK
Püntenstrasse 39
8143 Stallikon
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP Fingerprint: BC9A 25BC 3954 3BC8 C024  8D8A B7D4 FF9D 05B8 0A16