From: Francois BERGERET [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 1:58 PM
To: 'Luis.F.Correia'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [leaf-user] Where to declare modules for creating a bootable
Bering CD?

Oups ! Sorry, what terrible mistake !
You have done a good job Luis.
But, I not chage that I have said previously.
I have mentionned it to Jacques, about one or two monthes ago.
Think that all your readers are not Linux gurus (I am not yet) ;-)
Please, continue to write papers for all of us !

I plan to translate (with some minors modifications) it in french, for
my frenchies friends who are not abble at all to read you...

Many thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Francois BERGERET,
France.