I have done in the past, something like this for vnc and I believe it should
work
for you.   You may need to add extra to portforward any other companion ports.
had a need for several connections for different machines here.

in Network.conf in the intern servers section added

#INTERN_VNC_SERVER2=192.168.45.47       # Internal VNC server to make available
#EXTERN_VNC_PORT2=49612         # External port to use for internal VNC access

in ipfilter.conf added the following in the same area as the other internal
server info (about 600 to 700 lines from the top)

if [ -n "$INTERN_VNC_SERVER2" ] ; then
    if [ -n "$EXTERN_VNC_PORT2" ] ; then
        $IPMASQADM portfw -a -P tcp -L $EXTERN_IP $EXTERN_VNC_PORT2 \
            -R $INTERN_VNC_SERVER2 vnc
        $IPMASQADM portfw -a -P udp -L $EXTERN_IP $EXTERN_VNC_PORT2 \
            -R $INTERN_VNC_SERVER2 vnc
     else
        $IPMASQADM portfw -a -P tcp -L $EXTERN_IP vnc \
            -R $INTERN_VNC_SERVER2 vnc
        $IPMASQADM portfw -a -P udp -L $EXTERN_IP vnc \
            -R $INTERN_VNC_SERVER2 vnc
fi
fi

I also defined the vnc port in the /etc/services file but you can specify
the port number directly.   I believe this should forward the ports you need.
Add more to whatever you decide to call it in network.conf and lines in
ipfilter.conf for any further ports you need for citrix then before saving
you can

svi network uplifter reload

to test it.

Hope this helps