Hi Craig,

Why do you boot from floppy instead of CD ?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]De la part de Craig
Envoye : samedi 17 aout 2002 19:43
A : LEAF
Objet : [leaf-user] (nf!) Error message???

Hi folks,
I'm using a lrpkg.cfg file to load my .lrp packages, and when my Bering
CD installs the packages it seems to be stopping at shorewall, and not
installing the rest of the packages after that point. Any idea what's
causing this? Comments...suggestions??? Below is my isolinux and lrpkg
file entries. Thank you.

Craig

Isolinux.cfg entries-

display syslinux.dpy
timeout 0
default linux initrd=initrd.lrp init=/linuxrc root=/dev/ram0
boot=/dev/fd0:msdos PKGPATH=/dev/cdrom

Lrpkg.cfg entries-

root,etc,local,modules,pump,dhcpd,ifconfig,shorwall,dnscache,weblet