The same issue i've got when i'm installing package more
than 21 packages. When Bering try to install packages that
stated in syslinux,cfg, it load everything fine until on
the 21st package it give me the nf! error message. Have
anyone ever succeed with packages more than 21?
Here is my syslinux.cfg, and the error message happened on
weblet package which is the 22nd package.

display syslinux.dpy
timeout 0
default linux initrd=initrd.lrp syst_size=20M init=/linuxrc
root=/dev/ram0 boot=/dev/hda1:msdos PKGPATH=/dev/hda1
LRP=root,etc,local,modules,dnscache,ifconfig,lynx,nmap,snmp,ssh,tc,libz,sshd,sshkey,bridge,pcmcia,wireless,libm,iptraf,libncurs,shorwall,weblet

hari-huhui

On Sat, 17 Aug 2002 10:42:36 -0700
 "Craig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I'm using a lrpkg.cfg file to load my .lrp packages, and
> when my Bering
> CD installs the packages it seems to be stopping at
> shorewall, and not
> installing the rest of the packages after that point. Any
> idea what's
> causing this? Comments...suggestions??? Below is my
> isolinux and lrpkg
> file entries. Thank you.
>
> Craig
>
> Isolinux.cfg entries-
>
> display syslinux.dpy
> timeout 0
> default linux initrd=initrd.lrp init=/linuxrc
> root=/dev/ram0
> boot=/dev/fd0:msdos PKGPATH=/dev/cdrom
>
> Lrpkg.cfg entries-

root,etc,local,modules,pump,dhcpd,ifconfig,shorwall,dnscache,weblet

http://leaf-project.org/pub/doc/docmanager/docid_1891.html

Hosting menjadi mudah dan murah hanya di PlasaCom. Klik http://idc.plasa.com

F1 Mania!! Ikuti F1 Game di Obelix Game Corner di http://www.plasa.com/infotel/f1.html