Hi folks,
I want to set up SSH on my currently working great Bering CD, so I added
the libz, sshd, and sshkey .lrp packages to my existing CD, and
apparently declared them O.K., because they seem to load upon start-up.
But...I get this error message that is new-

ipsec_setup...unable to create /var/run/ipsec_setup.pid, aborting start!
Cp: unable to close '/etc/dnscache/root/servers/@': No space left on
device

Here's my lrpkg.cfg file-
root,etc,local,modules,pump,dhcpd,shorwall,ifconfig,libz,sshd,sshkey,dns
cache,weblet,ipsec,mawk,ipsec509

I haven't yet got around to actually setting up IPSec, I've only got as
far as getting the packages to install O.K. upon start-up. Anyway, any
suggestions on what I'm doing wrong? Thank you.

Craig