Craig,

On Mon, 26 Aug 2002 07:51:57 MST Craig wrote:

> Hi folks,
> I want to set up SSH on my currently working great Bering CD, so I added
> the libz, sshd, and sshkey .lrp packages to my existing CD, and
> apparently declared them O.K., because they seem to load upon start-up.
> But...I get this error message that is new-
>
> ipsec_setup...unable to create /var/run/ipsec_setup.pid, aborting start!
> Cp: unable to close '/etc/dnscache/root/servers/@': No space left on
> device

Thank you for including the exact error message...it makes the
debugging *so* much easier.  Notice the the last part:

  "No space left on device"

I bet if you run "df" or "df -h" you'll find that your root
partion is 100% full.  Too many packages and not enough ram
disk.  If you have enough physical RAM to support it,
increase the size of your root file system using "syst_size="
in syslinux.cfg (or isolinux.cfg?) per section 5.2 at
http://leaf-project.org/devel/jnilo/biaddrm.html

--Brad