Hi Craig,

--- Craig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi folks,
> This is strange. For some reason the dhcpd service isn't starting on my
> new CD with the ssh stuff. When I type ps ax, I don't see the
> "/usr/bin/dhcpd eth1" that I normally see. Any suggestions? Thank you.

I'm gonna guess that when you added the ssh stuff, you ran out of ramdisk
space.  You can run the 'df' command to check.  Depending on how much total
physical ram you have in your machine, you can up the amount you allocate
in your syslinux.cfg (or isolinux.cfg in your CD).  Please read section
"5.2. Edit the syslinux.cfg file" of the "Installation Guide"
  http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/jnilo/biaddrm.html#AEN472
especially the section on "Other syslinux parameters:"
  log_size, syst_size and tmp_size