-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of guitarlynn
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 5:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [leaf-user] serial IP of null modem cable?

On Tuesday 27 August 2002 17:30, Joey Officer wrote:
> I found ppp.lrp on the Dachstein CD (forgot to look earlier) and I'm
> getting an error that says :

ppp.lrp is the client package, not the server. You'll need pppd.lrp
instead and probably need to load the ppp modules for the support
to work from the proper kernel tree.
--

~Lynn Avants
aka Guitarlynn

guitarlynn at users.sourceforge.net
http://leaf.sourceforge.net

If linux isn't the answer, you've probably got the wrong question!