On Thursday 12 September 2002 13:04, David Shu wrote:
> Just a quick update,
>
> I've tried changing the baud rate to 9600 but it didn't fix the
> problem.

Wow, why so slow??? Use 57600 instead.

> Ps:  I did try putting other editors (zile, nano, even vim) but had
> problems loading them.  But I've got a funny feeling it might be
> something someone has come across before.  Anyone?

Only e3 and e3-emulating editors are available stock. If you enter
"vi", e3 in vi-emulation should work. I haven't had this problem, but
I use a MUCH faster baud rate.

--
~Lynn Avants
aka Guitarlynn

guitarlynn at users.sourceforge.net
http://leaf.sourceforge.net

If linux isn't the answer, you've probably got the wrong question!