Whence did you get ssh[d].lrp?

This is an issue that I've encountered with mmap enabled on some, but
not all, dachstein boxen; which is supposedly attributable to 2.2x
kernels . . .

--

Best Regards,

mds
mds resource
888.250.3987

Our capacity for understanding is inversely proportional to how much we
think we know.  The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . .