Dachstein (Kernel 2.2.19-3-LEAF)
Eth0:  Intel PRO/100+ Management (PCI)
Eth1:  3COM 3C509B-TPO (ISA)

Loaded modules on startup:

pci-scan.o
8390.o
eepro100.o

3c509.o

All modules load correctly, and self-test correctly.  However, the network
cards conflict with each other.  This is apparent because when I take either
card out of the motherboard and boot and connect it to the cable modem, the
card picks up the lease, ip numbers, etc.  I am able to ping outside the
box.  However, when both cards are in place, nothing works.  I cannot either
get a lease from the cable modem, or cannot connect to my LAN via the other
card.  There is no connect/active light on my hub when connected there.  Is
there anything I am doing wrong?  Everything is configured according to both
documentation and everything I could find in these lists, however, there
still must be a missing link.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I'm new to
this, and I don't have Linux sitting around where I can compile drivers...

Thanks for your help in advance!

Kyle Holder