Hello,

I would like to use the qmail.lrp package for Bering in a firewall/gateway
capacity only to shuffle mail from my internal mail server out and deliver
external mail to the mail server.  I was wondering if the current package
as-is is sufficient and what configuration changes might be needed?  Any
help or point in the right direction would be appreciated.

Shon

This message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the
addressee and contains information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  It
may be used only by the addressee and may not be divulged without the
express consent of the sender.  If you have received this communication in
error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify
us immediately.  Thank you.