Please, look at the logs and report what's going on. Or you can
give me access to your board and I can check myself.

Also I got a 2-PCMCIA Soekris board yesterday, and I plan to do
some testing on it.
I cant get logs, because i was mading a update in the wisp over all my wireless network, and that station in question, are using NAT, when i try put bridge, doesn't work, so i left it in NAT, and can't get logs or reports because i don't have much time to keep testing, i has only 20 minutes to made the update!

I will try more later, but now i don't have wireless cards to make the test! =/

And about soekris, all i just have to say is, amazing board, i got one of this and never give me any kind of trouble! =)

It depends on what your Ethernet station uses as a default
gateway. If it uses the IP of the CPE itself as a default
gateway, then obviously IP on the eth0 should be from the same
subnet as the IP of the station; however I don't recommend doing
this.
Ok! Thanks

Samuel Abreu