Hi Jay,

This question is probably best posed to the zebra mailing list. You can
register for that here: http://www.zebra.org/mailing.html.

You did not say what version of ospfd you are using but I would definitely
recommend getting at least the latest standard release, zebra-0.93b. If you
want to build your own package the tarball is located here:
ftp://ftp.zebra.org/pub/zebra/.

You can also try the most recent tarball put together by Paul Jakma. It
includes a whole bunch of patches that have yet to be accepted into the
standard zebra distribution. (They are notoriously slow about integrating
any new patches.) The only warning about this is apparently one of the
patches Paul uses breaks IPv6 in zebra. For IPv4 it seems to be well tested
and resolves a number of ospf problems. Once again, if you want to build
your own package you can find his tarball here:
http://people.ie.alphyra.com/~paulj/zebra/20021111/.

As a note: The Paul Jakma release is more than likely what I am going to use
for my next set of packages specifically because of all the ospf bug fixes
that it has. The only reason that I have not moved to this already is I have
not had the time to verify whether the "vanMaarseveen_patch" actually breaks
anything with IPv6 or not. Last that I saw this is still speculative.

Or you can grab my package located at:
http://www.eric.kiser.com/download.htm. I would recommend using the one that
is listed under "Zebra-0.93b *.lrp Packages  (zebra-0.93b-gv.0.05)".
Compared to my most recent version, zebra-0.93b-gv.0.07, it is smaller and
it is only missing support for MPLS.

Best of luck and let us know what resolves the issue for you.
Regards,
Eric Kiser