Hello,

Two quickies:

1.  Can anyone share what DoC media they have used successfully with the WISP
distribution, and which US vendor they obtained the media from? I have searched the
web for an hour trying to find anyone selling M-Systems, SST or Sandisk media IDE
flash systems.

2.  Can anyone with a working PCI-->PCMCIA orinoco desktop Bering machine please
explain what specific modules you have installed?  Is it "orinoco_pcmcia.o" or
"p80211.o" or what?  What does your syslinux.cfg look like?  I can not get the green
light on the Orinoco card to illuminate so I think I have a long way to go.

Thank you!
--
Regards.

Tony Cappelli