I don't actually use Shorewall.  I have built a 2.4.20 kernel
and 1.2.7a iptables to support QUEUE target, but my
firewall code is customized for my needs.  Thanks.

I'm doing a url blocker without the expense of a proxy.
I'll let you know how it goes.

Tom Eastep <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 12/03/2002 09:19:14 PM