Now that I read your message again I understand that you're using DHCP. You need to use DHCP relay for this. It is going to be part of next WISP-Dist test image.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hey all,
I'm not sure if what I'm doing is going to work the way I envision it.

I have an Off The Shelf AP, a WISP box, several wireless connection and several wired connections

Here's my proposed network

Internet -- AP ~~~~~ Wireless ~~~~~ WISP -- Wired

Wired

I have the WISP box joining the SSID as a Managed Node, and it can ping the AP. However, any wired clients behind the WISP can't get an IP address from the AP.

I'm not sure if I've configured the Bridging the right way or if my whole idea is hosed.

Basically, I want the two wired segments and wireless segment to be one whole segment

Interfaces wlan0 and eth0 are loading properly.

Here's my if.config file.

DEFAULT_GW="192.168.2.1"
IFACES="wlan0 eth0"
eth0_IPADDR="192.168.0.4/24"