From: "Craig Caughlin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "LEAF" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 2:44 PM
Subject: [leaf-user] Bering print server set-up

Hi folks,
Are the instructions at: http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/cmu/dachlpd.htm
applicable to Bering as well as Dachstein...or do they differ (in what

way)?

Do you have to close printer ports 9100, 9101, and 9102 on the external
interfaces as indicated in Step 5 (I don't see that I have an

ipfilter.conf

file in Bering)? Any other suggestions, tips, etc. would (as always) be
greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Craig