Dear all,

I know very little about this whole subject, but a colleague of mine
is using nmproxy (http://www.cryogenic.net/nmproxy.html) on his Redhat
box with great success.

I realise that this is a fundamentally different configuration, but
this route might be worth investigating.

A quick inspection of the above website reveals that the lady
concerned is (currently?) doing a binary only distribution, so those
of you interested (and knowledgeable) would have to convince her
either to make it suitable for Bering or to make the source available.

This may not be of any use, but who knows...

Greetings

Mark

  then each of us still has one object.
If each of us have one idea, and we exchange them,
  then each of us now has two ideas.

Do *not* use the following address, it's just a "spam trap":