I've got 2 Bering 1.0 boxes (different locations) with the 2.4.20
kernel, each using a 3nic system.  My isp is Roadrunner.  3 times now,
Roadrunner service has died briefly and when it came back up my Bering
box can't connect.  Logs show that pump cannot renew the lease.  Tried
restarting pump, the network, and the nic, but still nothing.  Each
time this has happened, a reboot fixes everything and I notice that my
ip address has changed.

Only thing I could think of is to remove the "nodns" parameter from
pump.conf so pump can write resolv.conf, but I don't know if that's my
problem or not.  My isp's nameserver ip's have not changed.  During
normal operation, logs show pump renews the lease fine (2 or 3 times a
day at different hours for some reason) it just seems to have a
problem when the ip changes.  Any ideas?

Sincerely,
Jim Hubbard
              .--.
             |o_o |