On Wednesday 19 February 2003 04:18 pm, Matt Schalit wrote:
> Lynn Avants wrote:
> > Matt,
> > Are lshd,
>
> Sounds new.  what's the benefit of lshd?

It is somewhat compatible with SSH, but smaller.
It is available for uClibc-bering and probably Bering as well.

> > stunnel,

Mosquito and other off-LEAF variants use it with their web-
interfaces. Check David D's repository.

> > or zebedee also feasible options with Java???
>
> Don't see why not, isn't this, like stunnel, completely
> seperate from the application?

Jacques has this one, it is a small replacement for SSH
with *NIX and Win32 clients.

> It's another thing to compile and make run though.
> Whatever works is cool, but I'd like to keep down
> the system reqs on both ends.

I just didn't know how tunneling methods were integrated
into Java.... other than possibly a call built-into the source.
--
~Lynn Avants
Linux Embedded Firewall Project developer