Tom,

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:06:23 PST Tom wrote:

> --On Tuesday, February 25, 2003 10:56:32 AM -0800 Tom Eastep
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Brad -- that is my recommendation for a local server. For a server in the
> > DMZ, it is a lot easier to just construct a second DNAT rule as described
> > in the three-interface QuickStart guide.

I should be more careful when pointing users to documents I have
not read completely.  Tom, thank you for pointing out finer points
that I overlooked.

> Although I suppose that we are both assuming that the server is already
> externally accessible via 'eros.myisp.com', a fact certainly not in
> evidence :-)

Picking nits...
It would not need to resolve externally for it to be added to an
internal view.  (Although, I must admit I did assume it resolved
externally.)

--Brad