From: Troy Aden
To: Leaf-User (E-mail)
Sent: 2/25/03 1:11 PM
Subject: [leaf-user] DMZ question Bering 1.1

My set up is as follows:

Internet ----> eth0 -192.139.*.* - ISP's DNS resolves to
http://eros.myisp.com
Eth0 ----> eth1 =(LOC zone)- 192.168.1.26 LOC windows box
Eth0 ---> eth2 =(DMZ  zone)- 192.168.2.26 DMZ Linux server

I have my rule set set up so that my loc zone can connect to my DMZ.
Now for my question:
Is there a way I can set this up so that I can connect from my loc zone
windows client
to my web server in my DMZ with http://eros.myisp.com
<http://eros.myisp.com>  as opposed to having to connect
to it with http://192.168.2.26 <http://192.168.2.26> ?
Am I missing something in my configuration? Or is this the way things
should
be?
Please accept my apology if this is a silly question. :-)

Thanks in advance!

Troy