Hi all,

I am back from vacation!

This morning I attempted to remove M$ Proxy Server from the Exchange box and
reconfigure TCP/IP settings. The Exchange box is now fully functioning
behind the Dachstein router as originally intended.

Note: the box had to be rebooted for the gateway address change to take
effect. Not necessary for a name server change.

Next project- spam/virus filtering system that sits between the router and
the Exchange box.

Thanks to all who assisted.

~Doug