HI Eric and Jeff,

Thanks Eric for the code, this is half of what I was looking for, Jeff gave
the other half.  If you use the proverb:

Give a man a fish, he eats today
Teach a man to fish, he eats forever

you both gave me one of those lines and I appreciate it.

But, I do have some questions about the code, I can get the portsort section
to work (from a previous e-mail, but the ipsort section is giving me the
headers, but no data under it.

I have some observations, but should I move this discussion to the devel
list?  I don't want to clog up this list with any more messages than
necessary.

Please advise, and I can pick up with my observations.

Thanks,

Tony