Hi Tony,

I tried this code as well and I think that you have to substitute
/var/log/shorewall.log for /var/log/messages in the code that Eric provided.
It didn't work for me until I made this change.  Perhaps an older version of
Bering or Dach used the messages file to log packets, hence the confusion.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, Eric.

Thanks,
Ken