Hi Erich,

Thanks for your response.

I have read quickly your script.
I am not so good to evaluate if this will be ok for my problem.
I am using Eth interfaces with 'eth0' and 'eth1' label and two wlan nics
with 'wlan0' and 'wlan1' labels.
If I understand well, your script is searching 'eth' interfaces ?
What about 'wlan' interfaces labels ?
Is my label wrong for your script ?
I hope to keep this labels as they are for good identifications.

To read you, dear Erich.
Thanks again.

Best Regards,
Francois BERGERET,