Ray Olszewski wrote:

What do you mean by "a fixed IP"? This is the first
mention of "fixed"
in
your reports to us, and I associate that term with
"static", which
would
mean your ISP uses neither PPPoE nor DHCP. If this is
right, follow the
instructions for a static-address connection.

But once again, I ask you to consider how your ISP
tells you to connect
Windows machine ... that is, how to provide it with an
IP address. Tell
us
that and we can probably tell you how to do something
analogous with
Linux/LEAF. Keep posting vague reports and we won't be
able to help
you.

The fairly arbitrary collection of system info you
provided us (deleted
here) does not address the question of how your ISP is
providing you
with
an IP address. And NOTHING ELSE matters until you, or
we, figure that
out.

[...]

sorry my poor layout, but i use a stupid web mail.
as i have written before, my connection rightnow
written this mail, i use macos with dhcp enablet
"so im using a cable connection"
i know i´t not a real fixt IP but i get, the same
IP always, ok

lasse

Yahoo! Mail (http://dk.mail.yahoo.com) - Gratis: 6 MB lagerplads, spamfilter og
virusscan