-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of and hansen
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 5:35 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [leaf-user] Re: PPPoE without username and password

Hello again

I turned off my modem over night, and now it all runs
perfect
pump gets it´ address
Thanks..!
I was´t able to get an IP under win2000 on a third MAC
address either
so powering off the modem over night, released this
"DHCP trust"

Regards
Lasse

Yahoo! Mail (http://dk.mail.yahoo.com) - Gratis: 6 MB lagerplads, spamfilter