On Thu, 2003-12-18 at 20:35, Mike Noyes wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-12-18 at 19:15, Tom Eastep wrote:
> > Mike -- It is I who am inconvenienced by this policy. I simply refuse to
> > try to decipher an inline 500kb "shorewall status" output that some
> > newbie's mailer has folded into a pretzel.
>
> Tom,
> I agree that word-wrap in some MUAs is a a problem. However, I think
> attachments are a bigger problem with the software in use at SF.
>
> Suggestions as always are welcome.

Additional information:

I know of no MIME type that identifies plain text attachments. :-(

How do I enforce a text/plain posts only policy?
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.010.htp

http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/
SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs