I´m trying to connect several offices, and I decided to use Bering uClib

because it seems to be the most up to date branch.

After several problems with network drivers it´s starting to work, but

now I have to decide about security: ipsec or openvpn. It seems that

openvpn is easier to configure and you can select the degree of security/cpu

that you want (my pc's are really old), so I think it´s the better solution
for

me, but I can´t see a package for openvpn using Bering uClib.

The questions are three:

-Do you think it´s a good idea to use Bering uClib?

-What about ipsec vs openvpn?

-Is there a package for openvpn under Bering uClib?

Thanks!!

Fernando Febles Armas
Jefe de la Sección de Informática
Tf.922140170  Fx.922140151