Hello LEAF World!

My earlier mail was too hasty, another problem has emerged when using bash.
Backup of any or all package (backup... c... L...)results in each package
reporting a line number and "terminated     ticker".
A reboot produces simply a kernel panic and everything is completely dead.
Restoring my carefully saved ghost backup, removing ncurses and bash fixes
this.
Any ideas anyone?

robert von Knobloch in the very snowy Black Forest