Hi all,

I see most people are not interested in helping me. I'm trying to add java
support to Bering for a little demo we are doing and I'm having a [EMAIL PROTECTED] of
of
time doing it. Excuse my ignorance, but I'm not linux expert...!

I'm trying to add libpthread and libdl from a redhat 7.3 distro and I'm
getting this error when calling /usr/local/j2re/bin/java :

/lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_PRIVATE' not found (required by
/lib/libpthread.so.0)

Please help

Hugues