Erich Titl wrote:

Charles

At 13:16 02.02.2004 -0600, Charles Steinkuehler wrote:
..
I do this sort of thing using the 'views' feature of Bind9.  Systems get different
IP's for the same hostname depending on who's asking (based on IP address of the
querying system).  It's pretty easy to setup if you're running bind already.

I guess you need a fixed IP to accomplish this?

Your name server should be on a fixed IP, although it can be in private IP space if it's not a public nameserver. If you're running a nameserver for publicly accessible domains, it should be on a fixed public IP.

--
Charles Steinkuehler