On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 04:21, Henning Jebsen wrote:
> > Another is support request tracker.
> > http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=13751&atid=213751
>
> If I liked to write to Bug tracker, instead of support tracker
> what should I do ? Is it enough to register as a member at
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] ?

Henning,
No. The new triage process will require all new tracker artifacts be
created in the SR tracker. This will allow proper handling of tracker
artifacts. See the Alexandria project SR queue for an example.

http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/
SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs