Hello,

I couldn't find the place to file a bug-report on the sourceforge website, so
I mail to this list. If that's not the right way, could someone tell me how to
report a bug?

I found some small bugs in the libc207 and bash packages for bering-uclibc:

In libc207.lrp in the package-list /var/lib/lrpkg/libc207.list there's some
trailing whitespaces, which causes packages to not correctly backup. Another
minor thing I changed is the line 'var/lib/lrpkg/libc207*' to
'var/lib/lrpkg/libc207.*' (include a dot).

In bash.lrp (version 2.05b-5) the files /bin/bash and /bin/sh conflict with
the symlinks in initrd.lrp, causing also incorrect backups. I solved this by
moving the real bash shell to /usr/bin. Because when bash replaces ash as
shell for executing the backup scripts, bash reports a message when the backup
'ticker' (/usr/sbin/ticker) gets killed by it's parent script.

Jaap Eldering