I'd like to implement a VPN at work (seems to be the in thing to do); I don't
really so much want encryption (but I'll take it :-) as better user
authentication (right now, I use TCP Wrappers and firewall rules to keep out
undesireables; this is becoming more and more unworkable as folks wish to
connect  with dynamic IP addresses). Right now, I have Bering V1.0-RC2 running
off a floppy (love that firewall!) and a Mandrake box on the interior.

Primary criterion: ease of setup on the admin's part. :-)

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!