From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
JamesSturdevant
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 8:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [leaf-user] Looking for a VPN Solution

I am running Bering 1.2 and am looking for a VPN solution for one of my
users.

Her ISP is Earthlink and she reports that here IP address changes
frequently (every 30 minutes). She will be connecting with a Windows
client.

I have Freeswan working for others but their IPs are static. I have
tried
OpenVPN but the LEAF software seg faults when a UDP connection is made
from
a Windows Client and constantly reset if a TCP connection is made. Does
anyone know what kernel version this code was compiled for?

I know it's a weak solution, but I need to also check out PPTP. Does
anyone
have a version of POPTOP for Bering? All I can locate is the PPTP
client.

JamesS