Hi Jeremt,

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004, jeremy rubia wrote:

> Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 18:32:41 -0700 (PDT)
> From: jeremy rubia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: leaf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [leaf-user] LEAF Theory of Operation
>
> Hi to all,
>
> I had been browsing and searching all docs in this
> archive and including the leaf homepage but still cant
> find what i want.
> Just want to know on where can i find a document that
> explains the theory of operation of LEAF.
>

> Thanks,
> jr
When you say "theory of operation of LEAF" you should be asking about one
version Bering, Bering_Uclibc, Dachstein, ... .
You might as well ask theory of operation for linux or unix.

Have you looked at the developer documentation? If you have and not found
what you want, then it may not exist.

As most developers for projects do not like to document just work on doing
what they need/want to do. Having said that I think Bering/Bering_Uclibc,
Eigerstein,Dachstein, have good docs available but might not be what ypu
are looking for. You could aslso "google" about versions of LEAF and maybe
find what you are after.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Larry Platzek  [EMAIL PROTECTED]