Hi Larry,

actually im talking to the Bering version, in the LEAF
homepage documentation there is a link there that says
something like this
"lrp.c0wz.com - this is a mirror of one of the best
sources of LRP information on the net."
but it was dead link already i believed that it would
point me to the right docs i need. i have also googled
on this topic but to no avail.

by the way what i need to know is how LEAF bering
starts from booting up and how does it managed to use
RAM instead of the physical storage media and what
happens when i backup lrp packages.  I have actually
used Bering LEAF but dont have firm understanding on
how it works behind the scene. and thats what i want
to know.

Thank you very much,
jr