"Dr. Richard W. Tibbs" wrote:

> OK, -- I have searched the mail archives, the FAQs, the user and
> installation guides, and this was automagically done with Dachstein --
> How do I configure dhcpd to serve on eth1?   (How do specify the dhcp
> option on eth1)?
> R.

In the "Packages configuration menu" choose *shorwall*.
Then, when you're in the "shorwall configuration files" section choose:

3) Ifaces    Shorewall Networking Interfaces

and then look at the bottom of the file, add dhcp under OPTIONS:

#ZONE   INTERFACE       BROADCAST       OPTIONS
loc     eth1            detect          dhcp

Just like Tom said. All of the documentation that you were looking for
is actually inside that single file...

Regards,
--
Patrick Benson