Dr. Richard W. Tibbs wrote:
OK, did as Patrick suggested but to no avail.
Also, Tom -- maybe I wasn't clear: I am not interested in any of the leaf interfaces getting an IP through DHCP, ie running the client. I want Bering to be a dhcp server on eth1.

#
#     dhcp
#             Interface is managed by DHCP or used by
-------
# a DHCP server running on the firewall or

The Leaf folks will have to address your question about /etc/network.

-Tom
Shoreline,     \ http://shorewall.net
Washington USA  \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]