i have a tencendy to put things into the /etc/init.d/rmnologin if it's
just a 1 liner that needt to run at the end of the boot sequence.

if it was more i'd make a separate /etc/init.d/beep, and add it to
beep.lrp's file list to make it backup together with beep

you can also do it with the 'up' statement in /etc/network/interfaces,
but that is a bit before the box is ready, it needs to do shorewall and
a few other things too

mvh
Ronny

On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 01:16, Troy Aden wrote:
> Hello there. I have made a simple sh script to run beep for Bering Uclibc
> 2.2.2. I want the system to run the script to tell me when it is done
> booting. Can anyone please tell me where I need to go to do this? The how-to
> for beep.lrp is not very helpful in this regard?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Troy

Ronny Aasen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>