To the list:

I need to get local copies of all the documentation for Bering-uClibc
and all its packages, especially for "OpenSwan" which is what's
contained in the Bering-uClibc IPSEC package (ipsec.lrp).

First, I cannot find a complete documentation package in any form for
Bering-uClibc. There is a link to a PDF file supposedly containing the
"LEAF Guide Collection", but it is dead. I'd really like to get the HTML
version, but a comprehensive PDF would be okay.

Second, the IPSEC documentation on the Shorewall site all refers to
FreeSwan which does not match the contents of ipsec.lrp. So, I figured I
just download it from the OpenSwan site. No such luck! All the
documentation is contained in the "distribution files", which means you
have to build the source to get it.

I've been going round-and-round trying to get some documentation
pertaining to installation, configuration, and use of the IPSEC
implemtation in Bering-uClibc.
It sure would be nice to have all the docs in one place.

Would it be possible for whomever is building the packages to build the
documentation to go with them and provide a link next to or below the
main package?

Is there somewhere I'm not looking to download the LEAF and
Bering-uClibc docs? This is getting to be frustrating.

--Cal Webster