From: cpu memhd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 28 June 2005 07:55
To: leaf-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [leaf-user] lets talk about something--anything!

Only 64 messages this month. Are less and less people using leaf, what
is going on with everyone? I have been slowley rolling out leaf boxes
to about 16 locations. I couldn't have asked for a better
firewall/router. I'd like to very much thank the leaf developers for
their continued efforts. -cpu

It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else
is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may
be unlawful.

The contents of an attachment to this email may contain software viruses that
could damage your own computer systems.  Whilst The Spur Group of Companies has
taken every precaution to minimise the risk, we cannot accept liability for any
damage that you sustain as a result of software viruses.