To: "M Lu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <leaf-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: LEAF on WRAP box - was Re: [leaf-user] lets talk about something--anything!

Hi

M Lu wrote:
Thank all of you very much for your useful information. So I think I will need

- WRAP box
- corresponding enclosure case
- Power supply
- CF card
- a mini-PCI wireless card

+ Pigtail
+ Antenna

Do you recommend me any specific power supply and/or CF card? Is the 18V-0.83A-15W power supply from one of the WRAP distributors good enough for all LANs and added-wifi?

Should be OK the WRAP draws AFAIK about 7W. I am running mine on a 12W power supply.

cheers

Erich