On Wed, 2005-08-31 at 16:49 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > Cool website by the way.

thanks ;-)

> OK, I'm now able to create queues... but I must still be missing
> something.
>
> tc filter add dev $e protocol ip parent 1:0 prio 1 u32 match ip sport 22
> 0xffff flowid 1:5
>
> returns:
> Unknown filter "ip", hence option "parent" is unparsable
>
> Are there some more modules I need to load? I'll be happy to create some
> documentation on this in the end as I'm having trouble finding it
> currently.

Documentation is always welcomed, i post the list of the relevant
modules loaded in my setup here :

cls_fw                  2164   1
cls_u32                 4312   1
sch_htb                18432   1
sch_ingress             1372   1
sch_sfq                 3264   3
sch_prio                2208   0 (unused)
sch_teql                3276   0 (unused)
sch_cbq                11704   0 (unused)

--arne

--
Arne Bernin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.ucBering.de