Hello Sander,

> Version bering distribution which I had working before 2.2.3.

You mean Bering 1.2? The "glibc" based?

> System
> boot with using rs232 and without video card success, hovever be present
> device getty: /dev/tty2: cannot open as standard input: No such device
> ---- repeat about 10 times ----
> getty: /dev/tty1: cannot open as standard input: No such device
> getty: /dev/tty2: cannot open as standard input: No such device
> INIT: Id "1" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
> INIT: Id "2" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
> INIT: no more processes left in this runlevel

Strange, I do know that Bering-uClibc works on embedded hardware like
pc-engines and the like which don't have a VGA controller if I'm not
mistaken.
But looking at the messages it seems like you forgot to disable getty on
tty1 and tty2. Dissable the following lines in /etc/inittab:
#1:2345:respawn:/sbin/getty 38400 tty1
#2:23:respawn:/sbin/getty 38400 tty2

and make sure you you have enabled a getty on the serial line by enabling
this:
T0:23:respawn:/sbin/getty -L ttyS0 19200 vt100

Eric