Hi Izzy,

Note that Debian uses a 'real' mount and Bering-uClibc busybox mount
which doesn't have all the obscure functions of a full mount.
But it's better to always use the -t option anyway and don't rely to
much on automatic guessing. But why not simply make an entry in fstab
? Maybe Debian also has that.

Eric